Summary of Responsibilities
Provides a variety of secretarial, clerical and administrative support duties for departments, functional groups and/or Executives. Manage the administrative activities of a department, functional group and/or area including managing, overseeing inquiry and data entry, running reports and office services.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Manages vendor selection, pricing, and delivery of branch services such as office supplies.
- Tracks and updates time for associate’s hours, vacation, sick time and personal days.
- Coordinates the assignment of office space, computers and equipment.
- Acts as liaison to corporate office for accounts payable, human resources, Workers’ Compensation and billing issues.
- Prepares documents, memos, general correspondence, reports, and other materials including PowerPoint presentations. Initiates routine and some non-routine correspondence.
- Collaborates and partners with peers within business and other functions.
- Schedules meetings, team meetings and events (internal and external). Maintains up-to-date calendar.
- Maintains and orders department office supplies. Processes invoices for payment.
- Coordinates candidate interview process (e.g. scheduling, communication, etc.).
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- AP/AR experience preferred.
- 3-5 years related clerical/administrative experience.
- Customer service experience.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.