Summary of Responsibilities
Promotes and sells FloWorks products and services to meet sales targets and generate revenue in Asia, Middle East and Europe regions. Responds to customer needs and requirements with the appropriate FloWorks service. Maintains a high-level of customer service with existing customers and leverages relationships to expand business. Develops relationships with new clients by prospecting and responding to business development leads. Monitors and reviews customer sales activity and makes adjustments to processes and strategies as needed. Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales utilizing knowledge of core customers and FloWorks product line. Responsible to profitably grow sales to achieve yearly sales goals as a sales consultant for current core industries and emerging industries and markets; responsible for prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customer.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Monitor effective implementation of international business development activities.
- Develop individual business plans for each major region, including Asia, Middle East and Europe.
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing customers. Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers, prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
- Forecasts, prospects, and bids for new business to include customers, markets, and additional service opportunities.
- Maintains existing and builds new customer partnerships. Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization; establishes relationships and working partnerships.
- Partners with customers, vendors, Credit, and A/R to quickly resolve customer service issues.
- Identifies customer products needs and coordinates execution of orders.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers, vendors and manufacturers.
- Assists in training or mentoring of associates.
- Minimum 50% travel expected.
- Point of sales (POS) system or consultative selling/solution selling experience is required.
- Knowledge of customer business needs.
- Knowledge in FloWorks product line and core customers.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally, 10+ years of experience in related field.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct “customers” of the process.
Environmental Job Requirements
- Typically, in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting and maneuvering material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.