Summary of Responsibilities
Ensures efficient operations for the manufacturing of Instrument Connection Systems (ICS) including Flush Rings and other Instrument Hardware, operating within the Automation group of Sunbelt Supply at the Pasadena location. Assist sales and production with the execution of MRO day-to-day orders and Capital Project orders; and in doing so, promote and sell the company’s ICS products with fast, high-quality service. Responsible for reviewing new orders, retrieving and submitting applicable customer documentation, tracking and providing status on orders, communicating with vendors, customers, and associates by phone, email, text messages, and face-to-face meetings about order status and material movement, scheduling testing and inspections. Order processing will include some cross-training with warehouse management, shipping and receiving; this position will coordinate with shop machine and weld resources to process some orders.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Reviews new orders and vendor purchase orders for entry errors
- Submit technical documents per customer standards
- Provide status to customers on order readiness
- Managing multiple orders in an effective and organized manner
- Ensures timely shipment of product, required documents, and overall customer satisfaction
- Monitor warehouse receiving/shipping activities
- Assist Sales with preparation of pricing and delivery information for common MRO flush rings.
- As part of a small team focused on manufacturing of customized, welded Instrument Hardware, this position will cross train with the warehouse and assist with proper team execution of expedited production.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year of computer experience required, including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows products
- Minimum 1 year of office experience
- Customer service experience
- Past experience with inside sales or with production planning & scheduling
- Experience with computer data entry and electronic messaging
- Time management and organization skills; able to work under pressure at various times
- Able to understand general assembly drawings and machine drawings
- Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when needed, and foster a team climate within the group where members are committed to serving customer needs.
- Knowledge of pipe, valves and fittings
- Valid Texas Driver license (Class C)
Environmental Job Requirements
- Long hours of computer-based work
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.