Summary of Responsibilities
Analyzes and tests various components of a quality assurance program(s) comprised of data analysis, systems evaluation, product assessment, and quality technology. Develops process control procedures to ensure that minimum quality standards are met. Ensures accuracy and completeness of design as it relates to materials, equipment, systems, and methods. Conducts audits to ensure adherence to quality standards and specifications.
Manage and direct all aspects of the quality system and safety programs. Supervise direct reports, provide training and maintain training records for all personnel.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Maintains Quality System for ISO 9001-2000.
- Supervises two or more inspectors in the quality department.
- Oversees safety programs for one or multiple locations.
- Maintains training records and trains associates.
- Maintains the calibration programs of measuring tools,
- Oversees the MTR program.
- Proficient in the use, care and maintenance of various measuring tools, such as calipers, micrometers and thread gages.
- Experience reading and interpreting ASME and ANSI specifications.
Career Level Dimensions
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 7+ years’ experience in related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
Environmental Job Requirements
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce mild discomfort on occasion.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or standing/walking or there is some requirement to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (8 – 20 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.