Summary of Responsibilities:
Ensures efficient operations of one or multiple locations and/or distribution centers. Responsibilities may include financial management, operational performance and analysis, planning and execution, distribution, fleet management, inventory management, vendor management, and leadership, including performance management. Not responsible for sales. Receive products and materials. Maintain records and compile stock reports.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Receive, count, and store items.
- Record receiving data using computer
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Works closely with purchasing to track shortages for late/slow delivery.
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Specialized skills training/certification may be required.
- Generally, requires 2 – 5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources. FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.