Summary of Responsibilities
The Sales Support Assistant will support sales team efforts by expediting, executing and complying with customer requirements on all orders. Handles document requirements for export compliance and customer requests via telephone, fax or email. Coordinates with the outside sales team and other departments to ensure that customers receive the best service possible. Respond to customer inquiry & delivery requirements and other requests received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Provides documentation required by customer
- Responds in a timely fashion to customer requests
- Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and customer satisfaction
- Maintains strong working relationships with customers
- Resolves customer service issues.
- Tracks open sales orders
- Experience in inventory sales
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.